Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motorbikes?

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
Last year I wasn't sure what to do for summer holidays so I decided to mix motorcycling and paintballing and arrange a trip around Europe and see what it is like to play paintball in each country. Unfortunately it is a bit difficult to find a venue that would accomodate a single player during a week so my options were pretty limited to weekends only apart from one open night in Belgium that was taking place on Thursday but stopping in Belgium for two days would spoil my other plans so in the end I went for one game in Poland and one in Czech Republic. It would be much easier to arrange something if there was at least 10 people as most fields would open for that number. Any takers for this sort of trip in summer 2014?

P8153876.jpg

Reactions: Care_Bears

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Honda VT750C2,
Yamaha Thundercat,
Honda CBR600F2,
Honda CBR 1100XX that got into an affair with tarmac so had to divorce her,
BMW G650X,
Yamaha R6.
Now back to Honda CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird.
I am currently breaking a super blackbird T plate if you want any bits it is currently complete with the racking system too.

It's red & in generally poor condition but I know how much everything is for one of them so if you need a bit let me know as it's on eBay now

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Got the NC30 finished a few weeks ago. It's had new discs and pads all round, Goodridge hoses, thumb rear brake conversion, Delkevic carbon can, Renthal sprockets and izumi 520 chain, SES alloy screen brace and bars, rearsets, Denso iridium plugs, re-jetted carbs/drilled slides and K&N filter, quick action throttle, removed speedo and idiot lights, magic box de-restrictor, 17" RVF rear wheel, Nitron sport shock, Rick Oliver fork upgrade kit, new radiators, Samco hoses, michelin power 3 tyres, replacement fairing and screen. Repaint using aerosol tins... lots and lots of aerosol tins

Did my first trackday at Brands Hatch last Wednesday. Bike ran superb - new jetting, tyres, suspension and brakes were were spot on. I was knackered by the end of the day but gagging to book up my next session.

and here is the before shot...

Last edited:

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Some really nice bikes here,

I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250 2007 as it is really good for the limitations on my license.

I've been considering the Honda CBR1000RR despite it being unnecasarily powerful

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Some really nice bikes here,

I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250 2007 as it is really good for the limitations on my license.

I've been considering the Honda CBR1000RR despite it being unnecasarily powerful
Go and wash your mouth out. The words motor bike and unnecessarily powerful should never be used by a true biker which is why I got a Hayabusa, All the power you need and then a trolley load more on top!

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Dude... A LITTLE over the top don't you think. If I really thought it was that unnecessary then I wouldn't even be considering it. I love power, I just don't get to use it much other then on the track which in NZ is quite expensive for me.

I didn't mean to give offense.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
My dream bike is a mint rgv 250. Not everyone lusts for power.

I would need something more versatile for everyday use though.