Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Moving up to tournament level, any suggestions?

Beedle

Jul 5, 2004
Reading, England
www.alexheaton.tk
Hey,

iv been rec paintballing for about a year now, abd iv been getting a lot more into it quite recently. Im looking at going to tournament or two now, and getting my own kit and stuff.
Im looking at a Spyder imagine from this nice american site, (129 dollars) or otherwise id have about 100 pounds for a marker. Is there any kit and markers you guys would strongly recommend?

any info would be appreciated,

cheers,

beedle

Contact the "Reading Wraiths" who are based at the "Reading Indoor Paintball" site.

A) They can offer you a taste of tournament at the local events and their training

B) You will be able to try various markers and talk to them to hear their views

C) Within a team there are normally a couple of markers for sale

D) Buy the wrong marker i.e. Spyder,bone daddy then you will out grow it in a couple of months and never get your money back.

My team when we started two years ago (All Newbs), all bought their first markers, within 3 months they had all upgraded and now 2 years later all of those second generation markers have gone as well.

Get a marker to last at least a year and spend the extra £3-400 should cover you.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
check out the king of the hill....great place to start

if you dont have a team....give the organiers a ring and see if anyone needs a player for the day, there are always people looking

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
I marshal with some of the guys from the wraiths, if you want to e-mail or pm me, i will send your details on.

Just out of interest, which part of reading are you from? The wraiths had an indoor site in Woodley, more or less next to the go-kart place but i think Jeff (the guy who owned it and the captain of the team) has moved to a bigger site....

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by ginga wig
Sorry Darren, same goes for you, and anyone else in the berkshire area come to think of it!!
You guys remember Hot Shots at Greenham Common, now that was a paintball site.