Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Would just like to say thanks to everyone for a great day on the xball field. some good and some not so good calls but eh Refs cant be all places at all times. would just like to thank Rich for putting this on and the teams, So Manc, Disruption, Mean Machine, MK, Aces, and any other team i forgot
Thanks

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
SPANK dude ... n yeah evil saints played welll n deserved the 1st place ... rolled us first game in seconds !!! we were so busy keepin them from coming down the tapes we forgot all about the center lol
we had em second game though :cool::D

SABOT ... i kinda pinched a couple of your pics for on our website thats been made as we speak ,,, dint realise ya were selllin them .... ill sort ya some cash next time i see ya dude !!!!

n dont worry steph well get our own back !!!!!! ha ha ha

oh n nic pics are quality ... some mint ones of our boys ..... i p,md ya about gettin all of them as job lot !!

Andie

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Cheating is part of the game. Those who know me from my playing days with Bad Touch know i was not exactly a squeeky clean player:p but if you have that will to win you will do what ya need. Biggest thing for me was that i never denied it, i only got caught once in 4 years of being a DCF and that was by an idioy ref who was on a witch hunt for me and actually ran from the far side of the field round to my side to pull me for bunker rub when i already had 2 refs on me who had seen it already.

Was amusing.

In short, you will get cheats in every sport. It adds character to the game. Rest assured if the refs catch em they will be penalised :eek: