Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
ye, good refs, but agree with mr frank on a couple of dodgey calls as on was on me!!!! :cool: orange paint when other team was shooting blue!! hmmm :D

evil saints were amazing, but thanks to spank getting hammerd then beating them, we were also able to learn an addiction managed to beat them aswell WOOP!!!

really well organised day

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
in jons defence, it was a fresh shot, from the other field, or bunker. not sure.

but it doesnt cover the blue hit on your hopper ;)

i know cus i saw all from the deadbox :p

ghost 101

Manchester Firm
Jun 11, 2008
Stafford
actually connor, it turns out i was shot by one of you silly xballers!!!! as the paint wash fresh and on my front so wasnt my team. ref watched it pop!!!

so really you lot should keep ur guns down :cool:

got the blue hit from standing up

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
The "dude" wiped in many games.

i wont mention any names, but whats the point in cheating at anytime even more so in a friendly warm up event?
nah man, i was watching him pretty closely from the sidelines, me finks he did it once and learnt his lesson. not only that but i know the marshalls were watching anyone making 50 off break like a hawk.

p8ntstokie

DEVASTATION
Aug 31, 2008
www.facebook.com
Great day on sunday. cant wait for next tournie. marshalls were good apart from some bad choices but they are to be expected (on five man field). pitches were good bit hard in the morning but they were still good fields. NEED TO SORT OUT ALL THE MUD though everywhere was bad apart from the fields.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Cheating is part of the game. Those who know me from my playing days with Bad Touch know i was not exactly a squeeky clean player:p
dont believe it for a second!! Rich would never cheat!!!!

well maybe, hes a bugger to catch doing it tho......trust me i tried!:D