Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MUST GO - MAKE ME AN OFFER - Kit Sale (BT4, Nightstick, Air Bottle, more) - Collection Only

emeraldarrow

May 23, 2011
Essex
Hi guys, I've been selling off bits of my collection for years but now I need to get rid of the rest.

I'm selling it all as one lot, I won't piece it out, everything goes together or not at all, if there's something in there you don't want it's up to you to sell it on or do what you want with it. I've set the price pretty low to reflect that. It's collection only from Sawbridgeworth, Herts, but if you live within 20 minutes of Sawbo or Hatfield I'd be willing to deliver to you. Everything is in full working order to my knowledge but hasn't been used for over a year so may need a good clean etc.

Everything:

BT4 - It has a modified trigger, it's been upgraded to increase the fire rate, it's still manual but is a lot quicker than the standard trigger and has the double finger guard. I've included the trigger kit I bought if you want to make any more adjustments.

Valken 3+4 Battlepack with 7 large pods:

AK47 Style Conversion Kit for BT4 - I say Style because the guy I got this from did a wacky leaf paint job on this so it doesn't look much like an AK anymore. It's a bit old but completely working, one of the nuts on the carry handle was gone when I got it and has been replaced with a different one which works fine.

300 BAR Air Bottle, very good condition, is due for retest in just under 18 months:

Around 1900 Formula 13 Paintballs - Yellow and Green. Bought this at an event a few years ago and never got round to using them, only fired off a few from one bag at a test one time. One bag is open and has up to 100 missing, the rest completely sealed.

BT Sandana, 'Digital' camo neck wrap and some woodland camo tape:

Nightstick for BT4:

Dye C7 Trousers - Size says Youth but these fit me at 6ft tall and around 32cm waist. They've been used a bit but no holes that I can see, only slight problem is the slot on the back for a cleaning tube is ripped so it falls out if you put one in there, I never did so never noticed!

Was looking for £180 originally but I need to get rid of this now, I don't have room to store it any more, if someone in the Herts/Essex area can give me £80 for the lot I'll bite your hand off.

Last edited:

emeraldarrow

May 23, 2011
Essex
Desperately need to get rid of this now guys so have dropped the price, I don't have room for it any more so if someone can pick it up I will take any reasonable offers.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Damn if I saw that while I was in Essex all last week I would have had it. Few weeks before an down again but if its still about ill prob take it then