Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mw3

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
this game has the stench of treyarch all over it, hence why its a poo poo game. Im so upset lol.

Battlefield 3 had so much money thrown at it by EA it was silly, who the hell said it was a cod killer ?? oh thats right the fanboys and critics who they sent the game to who they knew would rate it good.

Battlefield 3 is for pc and thats the only way to play it :D

Also lets face it EA games are rubbish unless they dont make them lol or they happen to own all the official rights like in fifa. Lets face it, fifa 12 is a rubbish game and it only sells coz your not playing as wayne roonay and its a shame pro evo just gave up haha.

When can you honeslty say with a game you have played it really blew you away.

Batman arkham city was amazing, attention to detail, button bashing but not as you know it. Was new and fresh !!

Sorry about the rant but its rubbish that you spend £40 on a game and its erm......rubbish :( and then you trade it in for another game lose money and get another rubbish game haha
I disagree.

1. Batman looked good, but it's too repetitive to hold the attention of anyone over 8.

2. I play BF3 on PS3, with my adult man-squad, and it plays like a dream. I pity the PC players with their carpal-tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain injuries.

3. You were right about MW3 though. I like that game about as much as you like punctuation.

Reactions: Cook$

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I like Mw3 & BF3

They are so different I cant see how you can compare them?

BF3 is squad based & you need to work as a team to win. The environment's are destructible which makes for some totally mind blowing solutions to snipers :) I love BF3 with my mates, solo it sucks.

MW3 is for solo heroes, you don't need a team to be good at this just fast reactions... I see they have Kind of cured "Camping" with the Kill confirmed games which is cool.
I don't like the way some schmucks can get inside the trucks though :( that needs a patch.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
ANyone able to help me open my "Nat" setting please?

Have reset the router and my UPnP is set to open but alas nada/

also anyone on PS3 live my username is ratboy_1944 and happily killed very easily lol!

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Hey Rat

This or search similar should help you.

My ps3 login is xXMrIMPOSSIBLEXx when you've got it done drop me a request & I'll help you kick arse ;-)

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
this game has the stench of treyarch all over it, hence why its a poo poo game. Im so upset lol.
MW3 is made by Sledgehammer which let's face it is a renamed Infinity Ward, Treyarch make the alternate COD titles World at War & Black Ops being the last 2

On a side note I wish Missy was your English teacher

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
had both bf3 and mw3 upon uk release and mw3 is still sealed in its packaging :) nuff said :) :) best call of duty was cod2 imo.. everything since for me has gone backwards.