Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My 10,000th Post & Best Ever Competition

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As promised, here is my 10,000th post and to commemorate this forum milestone, my post will contain a mixture of the things that I feel are importamnt to me one way or another, and also it will include our best ever competition.
And I can say it’s our best because quite simply, we have on offer, one of the best markers ever made for you guys to fight over ...:catfight:
Just to give you an idea of what marker it is, it has a 3 month waiting list if you wish to buy one ...... two of the world’s top teams use it ..... and when I say ‘top’, I mean the most winningest team of all time uses this marker, Dynasty !
One interesting and I think the most important point is, these guys [Dynasty] could have gone to any marker manufacture they liked and got marker sponsorship, and yet they chose to go to ........ Planet ..... which is kinda ironic really coz they go to Planet to get an ‘out of this world’ gat .... ha ha ....get it?
OK, I’ll shut up now ... Ooops better not coz I gotta tell you guys what the competition is all about later on
Well, you are gonna have to indulge me a while yet and so on with the show :-
One thing though before I do, I’ve always upheld the following principles in all of my 10,000 posts, and they are, to be a 100% truthful in everything that I write and to always try and do my best for the Brit baller upon these boards.
If I had told one lie in all of those posts then believe me, you would have heard about it because there’s a few ******* people out there [inc extremely overweight masseurs who have no life and enjoy frequenting with thieves] who would just love to catch me out but they’ve been foiled from doing so because quite simply, I haven’t lied and so they have had zero opportunity to jump on that particular bandwagon.

One thing though, you may not like what I write, you may even hate my guts but I tell ya one thing, you can trust what I say as being the truth - whether you like that truth or not !!!!

Anyway ...

Since I've mentioned elsewhere I wanted to include in this post the things that were really important to me whether they be negative in nature, or positive - I will now begin with the positive - I wish to extend my genuine thanks to you guys .... yes, you guys, my members ... and I extend that thanks for .......well just for being members I suppose, nearly 24,000 of you have signed up and many more just visit us without signing in .... all of you are thanked for making this place exactly what it is ... the most popular European Paintball website/forum there is; it’s a ‘must visit’ for any aspiring baller where they can catch up on the news, views and gossip that envelop this beloved sport of ours.
We will be making lots of changes as the year unfolds and so I hope this forum will be even better for everybody which leads me nicely on to expressing thanks to my mods .. unsung heroes of the paintball forum fraternity; They do a pretty thankless task of keeping you lot in order whilst giving up their spare time for no monetary reward whatsoever, they do it for the love of our sport ... nothing more.
I would also like to say a huge ‘thank-you’ to a huge guy, Buddha 3 [Jay] for being my right hand man on this site and without the support of him and Piper covering my ass over the years, my back would have sooo many knives in it, I’d look like a frikkin’ hedgehog.
My biggest thanks of all goes to Matt Tudor [Rancid] ... if I had to catalogue all the reasons why, I’d be here for a looong time, he knows what he’s done for me over the years whilst at PGi and I shall be forever grateful for his parting gesture; and even if he hadn’t extended that parting gift, I’d still be forever grateful to him for being my friend .... and for always just being there with me, and for me. .... priceless ... in the real meaning of the word!
And so we come to the negative, and I wonder how many can guess what it’s about ... he he, sorry guys, I just couldn’t resist, I just had to succumb to my dark and vengeful side.
As you may remember me saying a few paragraphs ago, I will always be truthful when authoring these posts and with that firmly in mind, I wish to state the following; ‘jeff abbott is a bottom-dwelling thief, a liar and a man totally devoid of any moral fibre whatsoever’ .
Not only did he attempt to steal from someone who had never done one bad thing against him, he insulted me using my children as an integral part of that slur.....he then failed to apologise for any of this and what is worse, and I swear the following on my kid’s lives, he doesn’t think the fact he used my kids as an insult worthy of an apology, he apparently thinks it‘s ok to use someone’s children in such insults ... this was made plain at this year’s Campaign Cup a few weeks ago when I confronted him across a table.
What sort of family does scum like this come from whereby using someone’s kids as ammunition in an attack is justified, or even allowed?
It beggars belief ..... it really does.
I may well have a few rough edges that justifiably attract some of the insults I get and a few guys have allegedly head-butted my fist a few times but I tell ya one thing, I don’t ever steal from people and I would certainly never use an individual’s children when insulting them; even I have more class than that and that’s saying something; I think it takes a certain underclass of individual to consider that line of attack.

A few people will no doubt criticise me for bringing this up yet again but I wonder just how many of them would feel differently if it were their children used in such an insult toward them?
Hmmm .... not many I’d care to venture.

Anyway, enough of that sh!t let’s get on with the show and in this case, the show is a pre-production Geo2 as personally tested by members of Dynasty and Impact; it is ironically a new marker with a fantastic history ... the likes of Nicky T, Jack Wood and also various members of two of the world’s top pro teams have tested and used this marker .... it’s a paintballer’s dream marker, not just for the kit bag to shoot fools but also one for the front-room wall ... a collector’s dream gat that you can sit at home and just drool over ...
And all you have to do to get it is, guess the number of shots this gat has on its shot counter; it’s as easy as that !!!!
I shall leave the competition open for a month or so and whoever gets the closest will win !!!!
In the unlikely event of a draw ...... er ....... er ...... Fight !!!!! ..... Fight !!!! ..... that's be interesting and I could sell tickets :)
I’ll worry about that if and when it happens but in the meantime, I think it’s best you all started guessing ... and so enough of all my cr@p, go get yerself this gat and have fun in the process guys ... and once again, thanks for everybody who visits ... you are most welcome !!
Our tech man, Jon Coleman [Bon] will be sorting out and adding the link in this post to the competition entry page in a very short time and so keep your eyes peeled to this post and you can then get your guesses in ... good luck to everyone !!!
PS Whoever wins this fantastic gat, please ensure you keep it locked up every time you go anywhere near a scumbag called jeff abbott for reasons that should be obvious by now.

To enter to win this great piece to paintball history all you have to do is go to the link below, and fill the form out with your best guess on what the shot counter reads!

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

As an additional bonus, those on the forum who at Platinum Members get an additional entry as a token of appreciation for continuing to support the site. The link for Platinum members to enter can be found in the Platinum members forum!

Good Luck!!!