Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My advice for learning to shoot off-handed...

Slayer 7

Dec 17, 2001
north england
Visit site
im left handed also it does give me the upper hand in rec ball though when they think im gonna pop out from one side of a tree and i pop out of the other side hehe but thats about it :rolleyes:

FernandioS

Jan 17, 2005
Spain
Visit site
Z_Mann_Z, instead of covering up your eye, you can just CLOSE IT :D Anyways, the thing is to reveal as little of your head as possible, so the other eye must always remain hidden behind the obstacle between you and the opposite team players.

Your writing was quite good, but remember to divide your ideas in paragraphs and watch your spelling: "A lot", "overcome", "everyday", "everyone".

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
im left handed , my marker feels more comftorble in my left hand but i can actualy shoot faster with my right hand!

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
anyone realised that u can still shoot on your left side with your right hand? simply but your left hand on the back of the bottle, and move the marker to your left side. u can then use your right hand to pull the trigger, and shoot as fast (if not faster as its much easier angle on the trigger) as your right side.

u loose support on the marker and it becomes less stable, but u can press the barrel upto the bunker and that helps hold it in place

need to be shown how to do this as describing it, as u can see, is too hard :D

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
anyone realised that u can still shoot on your left side with your right hand? simply but your left hand on the back of the bottle, and move the marker to your left side. u can then use your right
if you do this you will expose more of your body wont you??

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
not at all. if anything all that will be exposed is the barrel and your mask. when you shoot on your normal size, your arm is on the outside of the gun therefore is exposed. on your other side, your body will be completely in cover

Micah

anyone else realize that z_mann_z posted this four years ago? I was going to call him on it but then I read the date of the post.

How does stuff like this get drug up so many years later?

I'm shocked that I still auto logon to this forum ...