Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

my ion

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Why post that in here?
Post count +1. Thats why.

Why has this turned into a barrel thread??? Their must be a squiliion different threads on barrels, and a similair amount on Ion's. Read my tech sticky about Ion's and take note!!!

Also, Dark mate... you havent mentioned anything about petrol, matches, and a bin in this Ion thread. You feeling alright?

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
For bonza car insurance deals, girls get onto sheilas wheels
<-- That message is subliminal, it means read your manual, use the " Search " button on this forum, do not post useless posts to get your post count up, if you ask for advice then take the advice don't come out with silly statements like " But it will make it more accurate ".

Buy a Q lock like the other million people on this forum/thread have said to do, have a look at triggers see which feels best personally i prefer the CP sling blade ( thats what i had on my ion ) get your self an oops ( i had the planet one ) barrel if your on a budget pick up a freak back with ion thread on here and possibly a front if your lucky, sure you can find inserts n all if not buy a new insert a .689 should do you fine to start off with.

And remember, its not the size of your barrel that counts its how u use it ;):cool:

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
This tech sticky was posted by myself in post#3,now we're at post#66
:confused:
I am being a little sarcastic about this, as it would appear some people here just want to keep posting about 4 foot long barrels which apparently enable you to shoot starlings from 400 yards away, when really the guy wanted to just know about general Ion up's.

Thanks Oily.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
I am being a little sarcastic about this, as it would appear some people here just want to keep posting about 4 foot long barrels which apparently enable you to shoot starlings from 400 yards away, when really the guy wanted to just know about general Ion up's.

Thanks Oily.
Yeah i know Marcus,i think peeps are just trying to bump up their post count :rolleyes:
Or they can't read :p