Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My modification thread.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Ok, in this thread i will be showing different mods you can do to warps, revvys/markers. Pretty much anything.

I will walk you through each of them and have pictures at hand. And since i am doing this for others, could you please not spam in this thread, nice comments are welcome, anything bad and you can piss off ;)

For everything is this thread, maplins(top store) is your friend.
Ok, down to business.

Chapter 1 - Warp Feed.

Ok, the best mods i could think of for the warp. these make life easier, and improve the performance of the warp.

1) 12v Mod, one of the most impressive mods you can do at home.

Things needed:

Soldering iron
Wire
12vdc+ (Available at maplins)
3x 9v connectors

Follow the picture and you cant go wrong.

Simple stuff :)

2) This is the same but with power LED and an on/off switch to save your batterys. Same things as above but flat head 12v LED and on/off switch is needed.

Intermediate.

3) This one has NOT been tested, i suggest you dont try this one until i have proved it to work, it was a 5 minute draw up and the picture doesn't look right :)

This has a charging jack for recharging your 9v rechargable batterys, along with the stuff from above. You will need a female charging jack(standard). Then just follow the picture like you have with the rest.

4) This will help with the speed of the warp, you will need to pop open the back of the warp, and remove the small rubber belt. Then go to your local hobby shop and get one that is slightly smaller than the original. This will need to be changed every so often to maintain performance.

Thats everything for the warp at the moment. Next is revvys :)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Chapter 2 - Revolutions

Ok, now onto revvy modification. There is a fair few things you can do with hoppers, so im making this chapter 2 :)

1) Right, first thing is to get that baby spinning faster. Note: this will only work on the boards before x-board!

Items needed: 15vdc+ regulator(available at maplins ;))

Right, first you need to crack open your revvy(no, not literally) and remove the board, remove any connectors on the board and put the shell aside.

Then, look on the board on the opposite side of the on/off switch, you should see something that looks like this:

That is what you are gonna be changing. Slide the board out of the black plastic casing and on the underside you will see a sheet of plastic covering the bottom of the board. You need to remove this so heat up the 2 spots of solder and pry apart the 2 boards.

On the undernieth of the main board, look for the 3 spots of solder that attach the existing regulator, then run your soldering iron along these and remove the regulator(remember to blow through the holes to remove the solder).

Now insert the new regulator and resolder(cut the legs to the desired size), now solder the bottom board on the right way around and put back on the black casing and refit to your revvy. Now put it back together and your motor will be running faster, slap on a vortex impellar and away you go.

I am in no way responsible if you bugger up your revvy, this is for people who know how to solder!

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Well, ill be the first to congratulate on a decent, informative thread :)

Well done

:D

However i can now see you being a revvy/warp feed tech whenever someone meets you ;)

Azekeal

Guess Who?
Originally posted by PaintBaller630
We really need sove eVLution2 upgrades right about nnnnnnnnnnnow!:D :p
What the egg2/zeplin2 not fast enough as it is? The only noticable upgrade for these is a battery isolation switch, so you can make sure the damn thing is off before you try to start it up again[is it just me or has anybody else had the problem off not knowing wether its on or off?]

Originally posted by mike from brum
aww come one, its fast enuf already. think of us poorer ppl with the revvys.
Ah diddums, Invest in an egg now these hoppers rock beg borrow and steal the cash to get one, but bare in mind the on off switch is the only down fall.
Also why the hell does it have a Variable resistor to adjust the speed on the side anyhow, everyone knows you just set it to max speed anyhow. ;)