Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My my, how the cookie crumbles ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Phil, you've been around for a long time and have seen the best and worst paintball has to offer - there will always be confrontations going on but this one's different in the sense that in my opinion we really are dealing with a psychotically deranged individual and so there are attendant complications with that, not least of which is him trying to see reason.
Still, it should be fun for those sitting in the wings stuffing their face with popcorn ... I'll do what I can to put on a show in terms of bringing him to account for his claims and aims .. if it's me, Lips, BZ, Mr S and Mr G today.. who tomorrow .. and the next day????
Nobody is safe going on what's happened thus far ... and as for his present position?
It reminds me of a scene in the Magnificent Seven [one of my favourite films of all time] where Yul Bryner and Steve McQueen are talking to an old man and he recounts the tale of a guy on the 10th floor of a building somewhere, and he jumps ........ as he's passing the fifth floor, another guy sticks his head out of the window and asks the falling man, 'how ya doing mate'?
'So far so good' came the reply ..

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Not wanting to take sides (and I wont!)

However I do feel that such instances as these can only be a negative thing on this hobby in general, or end up with splits forming, and so on.

wouldn't it be so much better if compromises and what not could be met, for the better of the game, and the future of Paintball?

yeah I know i'm being a fantasist but that's me!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Al, if it were possible, I'd consider it but it ain't .... and the reason we cannot go down that road is quite simple - spew-face is unable to rationalise anything out side of his pathology-the only reason he would consider a middle road is to buy time so later on he can fuhk you over - he has no concept of the word 'compromise', it really isn't in his vocabulary ....
Almost everyone who's met him recognise these traits, and if you need confirmation of any of what I have said, just look at the people he's pis$ed off Al, it's like a who's who of the paintball industry.
The best thing for paintball, both tourney and rec/scenario is for him to fuhk off out of it and book himself in a sanatorium somewhere .. he will without doubt burn anyone and everyone who he has anything to do with .. it's not if, it's when ... and Al, don't you think that the rest of the industry guys would be onto me advising I reconsider or maybe reconcile differences if it was the best thing to do?
They haven't, not one ... not an email, not a phone call ... the people in our industry may not be pro-active in terms of the sort of action I am taking but there is a tacit approval by default ... I am not putting words into anyone's mouth here but so far, all I have had is support albeit not on here, and I'm talking about the industry here.
This may well change later on and maybe they [industry] contact me but I can only tell you what's happened thus far ... they say that 'actions speak louder than words' and that's generally true but also 'inactions speak louder than words' .....

Last edited:

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Robbo,

It is good to see your well articulated dialogues are back, I hope everyone in your family and you are of good health. I have seen behind the scenes what you do for others, and it does genuinely baffle me why paintball attracts this breed of deranged idiot that believes there own words. Good luck hunting him or her down and if you need any help from me I am only too happy to help. People like this should never be allowed in any tourney and this is where all sites and organisers need to use a player/ trader banned list. Perhaps controlled by the UKPSF? - Just a thought

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
jitsu, well thanks for the support but I genuinely wish this hadn't blown up in the way it has, all this prihk had to do was to keep his mouth shut and not BS about me... that's all ... and he couldn't do that, end of !!

Reactions: mrb2287

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hi Pete

You and I have never had a problem and hopefully never will. I've always told people how it is - you offered to help when Spurdog was being a prick etc, so i'll always be thankful. I understand you like people to be respectful so it is with that I have removed all my watched thread notifications and I am going to hang up my gloves here.
I hate these kind of threads simply because it brings a downer on the forums and the game in general. If you have a problem with a person, just deal with them privately - we don't need to here about these kind of disputes.

I've tried to build bridges between P8ntballer and other UK forums - sharing information on troublemakers etc
I've tried helping people on here - even going out of my way to help people to sort out marker issues for no money etc

Andy and Tim are both people I consider friends on the 'ol t'interweb - but also in real life, Andy in particular as he has been there for me for a long time - and they always will be which is another reason why I cannot partake in this current witch hunt with Tim - going through the one last year was bad enough.

You've always talked about loyalties and sticking up for people so I hope you understand that I would like to bow out of here.

I've made a lot of friends over the years so people know how to get in contact with me. If you want to leave my account open so my helpful threads can still be around then that is great - but if you want to ban this account I also understand too. Either way, I am putting my (borrowed) flat cap on the stand and departing.

Wishing you the best

James Kapherr aka WildWayz

Last edited:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
WildWayz I understand what your saying, but at the same time, don't you wonder why this particular individual is making the claims and comments he does against people who have done more for paintball than he ever will?

As they say, ain't no smoke without fire... and theres a lotta smoke coming from this one individual...

With so many good guys in the sport who go about their business without causing any of these problems, why do issues keep gravatating back to this one person?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
James, I've got no problem with your position , you do what you do, I never expected anything from anyone and so it's no problem that you wish to sit on the fence but I would also ask you to consider that you may well have been treated differently to me - it's kinda implicit in what you say that I'm being out of order here but there would be no 'witch-hunt' as you call it if I'd been left alone ... now, you either believe what I have said they've done or not, it's your prerogative but please allow me the opportunity to defend myself against this individual as I see fit.

And as for you signing off with the question, 'why do issues keep gravatating back to this one person'? that is an insult to me because it implies you don't believe what I've said he's done or you wouldn't be asking that silly question.
It also implies that leading industry figures have also lied in their accounts to me ... and yet, you wanna sit on the fence?
If you had really wanted to sit on the fence you wouldn't come on here making a statement about it, you'd just sit on the fence and do nothing .. that's what sitting on the fence is, you stay out of it .. have you put a similar post on his forum?
I doubt you have.. ya know, anything along the lines of, 'ya know what Barnett, if you have got such a problem with Robbo, ring him up and meet him, don't BS your ass off trying to look the big man at his expense'.. but you haven't done that at all have you James which kinda tells me you ain't being sincere in your implied 'impartiality' ...
Anyways, when you know the full story you might change your tune but then again, you probably won't will you :/

If it wasn't for Ledz, I tell ya something, this would be going a whole lot further than it has, I'm still sitting on it now wondering what to do for the best, not for barnett, not for sable, not for paintball .. for me and my family ...
If you wanna sit on the fence james, then keep your opinions to yourself and don't come on here and preach to me until you know the full story.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
forgive my ignorance, but has this been going on for a long time then?
Liam, it started last year when I asked for the accounts and whereabouts of all the money he had taken in donations for an alleged type charity called 'support for soldiers' ... he couldn't produce the accounts when I asked for them but did much later on after they had been compiled .. go figure :/