Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Names of Sup'Air Bunkers

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
They are pretty easy to remember although sometimes I get total mind block in games for some stupid reason.

I did once have a massive argument with someone on and off for a whole day at a tourney about what to call a pie. He called it a doughnut and I said it was a pie. Obviously I was right :p

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Luke C said:
They are pretty easy to remember although sometimes I get total mind block in games for some stupid reason.

I did once have a massive argument with someone on and off for a whole day at a tourney about what to call a pie. He called it a doughnut and I said it was a pie. Obviously I was right :p
Still at least we all agreed on what was on the fifty :p

you were correct it was a Pie

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Luke C said:

it is a donut you moron;)

PortoX said:
Still at least we all agreed on what was on the fifty :p

you were correct it was a Pie
hmm it was a jam donut, even u should be on my side

and it was definatly a dick on the fifty

Play_the_game

Banned
Jun 13, 2006
london (norbury)
remember Americans sometimes call the bunkers differently but when ur on the field under fire u will find that when ur shouting out " HOLLEY CRAP !!!!!! " it's universally understood. :D

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
It was a pie. It was not rounded enough to be a Jam Doughnut. It was more of a pork pie shape. Jeez, dont you know anything :p

Oh dear, I almost forgot about the phalic bunker arrangement at the 50 :eek: