Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Names of Sup'Air Bunkers

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
They are pretty easy to remember although sometimes I get total mind block in games for some stupid reason.

I did once have a massive argument with someone on and off for a whole day at a tourney about what to call a pie. He called it a doughnut and I said it was a pie. Obviously I was right :p
glad your not the only one luke sometimes i remmember all the bunkernames except for the ones i need to call out :p silly me :p

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Off the top of my head:

Cylinders/Coke Cans
Doritos/Teabags/Pyramids
Bricks
Temples (square pointy standy uppy things)
Tombstones (Westcountry players call 'em pasties*)
Wedges/Cheese/Sarnies
sometimes also called obelisks (sp? ;))

Also If you can't think of the name of it, shout out it's positions ie: your mirror/my mirror/left 50, right 40 (the number being the position along their side of the field)

all long tape-side bunkers can be called snakes, but not all are zippers (zippers are specifically straight-ish with bunkers on the tape side of the field you can use to move up)

and anything vaguely horizontal can be called a lie-down

hope that helps :)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
After 4 hours sleep last night and nothing to eat, I found myself making absolutely stupid calls today on the M5 Chronic field @ Campaign Cup. Instead of shouting "Tombstone Hot" or "Cowbell Hot" I couldnt find the words and started yelling "CHRONIC HOT"... needless to say, on a field composed entirely of orange chronic bunkers, that didnt narrow it down much...

Moral of the story is, dont just shout what it says on the side of the bunker - doesnt work mate.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yeah i think wayne was suffering from lack of sleep when he shouted back right's gone...

/me starts to run right rape
/me gets lit up by back right
'sniff sniff, can you smell that?'

well anyway, me point is, when it's the back line or the center 50 it's just easier to say it's position -

Center 50, back left, back center, Snake 1, snake 2, etc etc

so, yeah...what rosie said basically

edit: also you got california which im not sure but I think is the bunker which cuts off the snake....anyone?

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
if unsure what to shout i find this usually works.

you:
hes behind the one thats sort of nearly at back right but a bit to left. ya know the one with the orange splat just above the mellenium logo.

teammate:
you mean the teabag

you:
i dont bloody know if i knew what it was called i would have called it that, look hes doing a dive into the thing thats got alot of bunkers close to each other that looks a bit like a bit of string......look there he is the one that just mugged both me and you!!!!

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
It can get really confusing when you shout, "coke can hot" n someone shouts back, "the are 4 bloody coke cans which one" you then have to go "erm the one on the left thats on the 30, wait no the 40, the one next to the tombstone that, bollox ive been shot"

It can be usefull, but quite difficult to get the hang of calling them grid references..... so the back left becomes A1 next to that A2 then the next line B1 then b2, etc etc....Even if you dont call the exact bunker they end up looking in the right direction and seeing it.....Its better to get it right tho...