Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

near new eclipse etha used once £160

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
for sale near brand new grey etha. used at ypcs crimbogeddon. fired 4000 shots no marks at all. also for sale v force grill mask with clear and smoke thermal lense. grillz will be thouroughly cleaned before sale. only problem with them is they keep fogging up for me, i think the fogging is down to me as i arent exactly built for running. i even had slight fogging in a n i4. clear lense is 2 weeks old smoke is a couple of months. looking for £230 for etha and £60 for grillz ono all prices include postage but no fees. unless you live somewere daft like outer mongolia. :)
P1030194.JPG

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
price drop on grillz to £50 posted. also offers considered on above items. to add to my list im looking for a pump. i4s. and also any smart parts/ gog guns and parts.

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
Do the grills come with the visor? How's the foam and all that kind of thing? Strap condition, everything really. Are those marks stains on the mask too?

Last edited:

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
no visor as ive miss placed it. foams perfect only used the 5 times or so. straps good and its doubled at moment. the marks are just wear it needs wipeing down.

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
no visor as ive miss placed it. foams perfect only used the 5 times or so. straps good and its doubled at moment. the marks are just wear it needs wipeing down.
Ah okay, got any more pics of it? And would you take any less if you only sent one of the lenses?

I only need the one, I have a couple already.