Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nearly finnished my gun box...

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Some foam under lid would be a good idea. Otherwise stuff will bounce off it and maybe damaged. I would also store the bottles inside with covers on, and thread protectors in case they come loose. Resin coating on wrapped tanks is easily chipped and can scrap a bottle, and likewise regulator bonnets can easily get mangled

James mcknight

Oct 10, 2014
thats pretty cool and a lot cheaper than the peli flight cases you can buy. I use a standard gun bag but always been interested in getting a proper case for them. Especially as im rather clumsy when i am not playing !

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
Some foam under lid would be a good idea. Otherwise stuff will bounce off it and maybe damaged. I would also store the bottles inside with covers on, and thread protectors in case they come loose. Resin coating on wrapped tanks is easily chipped and can scrap a bottle, and likewise regulator bonnets can easily get mangled
i am working on protecting the HPA bottles better, but the GI bottle is a perfect fit height wise so i have to be careful how i secure it in or it wont fit.

Maybe some wheels on it, i bet you'll soon get tired of carting that back and forth.
not a bad idea, when i go to the local site i normally leave my kit in the team bay, they always have someone in the safe zone watching over the front desk and player zone...