Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need advice on Impulse

Llexas

Jun 1, 2012
Vilnius, LTU
Hi all,
I'm asking for advice on getting an Impulse marker.
Friend of mine have found an impulse to buy. Owner doesnt know what year is it, and asking €100 tho. Marker looks like one in picture (not actual peace, just best I've found on internet), and owner says that it is rare.
May I ask forum community to help me and my friend find out what is this marker worth?
You know, I'm far away from SP brand products, especially older models.

Attachments

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Fella, just a few things you should know ? the gun has what we used to call a stove pipe to hold your hopper, which means it isn`t a clamping feed neck, you`ll need to have with you a bunch of sand paper to rub the Hopper feedneck down so it`ll fit, then hope the hopper Wont bounce out during play ( look at the older Videos and you`ll see that happened a Lot )
next, unless the board has been changed in it, it`ll shoot as low as 12 x balls per second, everybody now shoots at 10 10.5 Bps, might be ok in the woods, but that`s all.
This gun is about Double the weight of nearly every gun now out there, but it shouldn`t matter if your a big guy ??
You`ll need to change the Batteries every event ( duracell only ) as they wont keep ??
you might be lucky that someone has a Lighter Barrel with that special thread going into the gun, as these were Heavy.
then you must think of Parts when things go wrong.
Other than that, In it`s day this was a Bloody good gun ???

Reactions: Llexas

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi all,
I'm asking for advice on getting an Impulse marker.
Friend of mine have found an impulse to buy. Owner doesnt know what year is it, and asking €100 tho. Marker looks like one in picture (not actual peace, just best I've found on internet), and owner says that it is rare.
May I ask forum community to help me and my friend find out what is this marker worth?
You know, I'm far away from SP brand products, especially older models.
If its a used stock Impulse, it may not be worth 100Euros. This gun is maybe 15 yrs old?

Team Impulses, and true custom Impulses are going to be the ones classed as rare, and would be worth a little more.

Reactions: Care_Bears

Llexas

Jun 1, 2012
Vilnius, LTU
Hello Fella, just a few things you should know ? the gun has what we used to call a stove pipe to hold your hopper, which means it isn`t a clamping feed neck, you`ll need to have with you a bunch of sand paper to rub the Hopper feedneck down so it`ll fit, then hope the hopper Wont bounce out during play ( look at the older Videos and you`ll see that happened a Lot )
next, unless the board has been changed in it, it`ll shoot as low as 12 x balls per second, everybody now shoots at 10 10.5 Bps, might be ok in the woods, but that`s all.
This gun is about Double the weight of nearly every gun now out there, but it shouldn`t matter if your a big guy ??
You`ll need to change the Batteries every event ( duracell only ) as they wont keep ??
you might be lucky that someone has a Lighter Barrel with that special thread going into the gun, as these were Heavy.
then you must think of Parts when things go wrong.
Other than that, In it`s day this was a Bloody good gun ???
Thanks a lot. This made my decision to leave it alone and keep away from old stuff. Dunnow why, but I've never liked SP anyway (these are good guns, I believe, but I feel what I feel). Lets say this theme is sorted. Cheers.