Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need advice please low profile mask

reece steele

Jul 22, 2014
hi guys I haven't got time to try them as no local shops by me and need a mask asap but does any one have any opinions on these three masks.

Dye i4
HK klr
Virtue vio

Watched loads of videos still can't decide pros and con's of your experiences would be fantastic :)

Neluz

Oct 31, 2013
Amersfoort The Netherlands
depends on the size of your head ;) All 3 will work fine as they are top of the line masks with a thermal lens.

In my experience the DYE i4 is a great mask (small head) the other 2 i havent tried yet but im sure they're great masks.

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
Tried i4's, very comfortable, good breathability and nice and light. Only problem is the size: It varies between people, but when I opened my mouth wide to shout my chin would stick just a little bit out the bottom and my jawline was just barely covered.
The great thing is that the Vio's pretty much solve most issues that I have with the i4's. I actually tried on a pair last week and they're very comfortable, lightweight and breathable just like the i4's but they're also give quite a bit more coverage without sacrificing any of that.
Out of the two I would go for the Virtue Vio :)
The KLR's seem pretty good but I don't have any experience with them. I suspect they'll be very similar to the Vio's though.