Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need help. Luxe 2.0 vs Eclipse GEO 3.1

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
I have a Geo 3.1 with the Ivy Core (so similar to the 3.5) it's very good. I also have a GSL which the 3.1 with new core feels as good

Had limited exposure to LUXE, but also a solid choice. The LUXE tends to retain resale if that is important to you

In reality. neither will be a poor choice. The recommendation is always to try a marker as the feel is a subjective decision
Unfortunately I can try only LUXE. and I liked it. but this luxe witch have my friend, stard breaks and itˇs fear me. so I started to think about geo

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
I ditched my luxe for a 3.5. Granted I bought my luxe second had and had nothing but trouble. With the 3.5 I just know it's going to work. Shot wise on the field it's barely any different and I don't have to worry about running out of air seeing as 3k is the norm now domestically.
So you for GEO? I search exactly second hand luxe...

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Having had most geo's and luxes I can honestly say the all shoot well and it is the paint that makes the difference to me which will either win or lose you kills on the day.

The early luxes were more of a problem to set up but once they were running no issues at all, my luxe 2.0 never had any issues at all.

To be honest I think I got more kills with my axe shooting evil paint a few seasons ago so whatever marker you buy make sure you keep plenty back for the best paint you can get hold of and that will make the biggest difference.

My GSL is by far the best planet marker to date I have used , I also have one for sale / trade as I will be shooting luxe again next season.

Hope that helps and sorry for the shameless sale promotion...lol

W
which luxe you have for sale? pict? price?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Unfortunately I can try only LUXE. and I liked it. but this luxe witch have my friend, stard breaks and itˇs fear me. so I started to think about geo
Fair enough... I'm sure you will get to play with against someone with a Geo, offering an opportunity to try one

As I said both will not disappoint, many 'ballers switch between markers, so you can own and use a variety.

Reactions: Spikerz

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I have played games with both. If I had the choice of either, the Geo would edge it as the efficiency and slightly finicky response to poor maintenance would be an issue for me.
If someone gave me one for free, or as a loaner for the day, I'd be totally happy with both. But, then again, if I got one for free, I'd sell it, buy a perfectly good Sub £250 marker off here and spend the rest on playing.

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Fair enough... I'm sure you will get to play with against someone with a Geo, offering an opportunity to try one

As I said both will not disappoint, many 'ballers switch between markers, so you can own and use a variety.
Yes, but Now I need to choose the best one=))

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
So list your priorities in ranked order... we can try and answer that will help make the decision. Unless you can try them you are basing your decision on the subjectivity, bias and opinions of others!
Actually I donˇt may to say my priorities. I just start doing painball training, and it is my first marker... So I think, I choose luxe, because I can try it, and I tryed alredy... And I like it. One thing, what I dosnˇt like, as I say, this Luxe, which I tryed from my friend, has many broke.