Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEED PLAYER INFO ON THE LUX

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Hi buds,,,well heres a new chapter ,,well for me anyway,, i need as much player feed back as poss on the lux...

what are the most commom problems you get in high speed fast paced play,,,, what would like to see changed or improved,,
how do you find the fit and feel,,,
how easy to programe,,problem fix,, do you fix,,or give it to some one else,,ect ect..

as much feed back as poss..

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Efficiency isn't as good as you would expect from a gun of that price and it doesn't have a screen.

otherwise it is an incredible shooting gun, feels good to hold and is very simple to programme.
Oh and it has ****ty shocker threads!

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
its easy to program, easy to use, doesn't need a screen as it talks to you! very simple!, also you can put your own voices on it, or download voices like todd martinez!, if you ever have any problems with it, london shock kids will be at all the southern masters, and by the end of this week we will all be luxe techs. The efficiency is very good i thought, ours was shooting more than an ego 11, when you fine tune the feather touch it was brilliant. The barrel is very solid it comes with, and if you want you can just get freak inserts to stick in it, then again the efficiency is even better! its easy to fix problems as it is so easy to strip down, pretty much all the internals come out in one.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I agree that it doesn't need the screen for programming but its always easier to be able to just glance down and see battery levels, eye status or even to jump on to the menu and check your dwell etc instead of opening up grips to use the joystick.

Last edited:

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
A luxe is a great marker but does need to be looked after.

weihrauch hw are you getting efficiency like that with a stock 2.0 core?
i'm not sure its a 2.0, not sure if its got upgrades

I agree that it doesn't need the screen for programming but its always easier to be able to just glance down and see battery levels, eye status or even to jump on to the menu and check your dwell etc instead of opening up grips to use the joystick.
you turn it on and it says the battery level! haha, but i know what you mean

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Hi buds,,,well heres a new chapter ,,well for me anyway,, i need as much player feed back as poss on the lux...

what are the most commom problems you get in high speed fast paced play,,,, what would like to see changed or improved,,
how do you find the fit and feel,,,
how easy to programe,,problem fix,, do you fix,,or give it to some one else,,ect ect..

as much feed back as poss..
so unfortunately looks like there is very little for you to work on here, and any upgrades worth their salt have already been done by Pooty from the states

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
so unfortunately looks like there is very little for you to work on here, and any upgrades worth their salt have already been done by Pooty from the states

Dude you should know better,, they said the same thing when i said i could make a car engine that had no pocket valves in the cyclinder head..

,,and in fact i all ready have a bolt design and a few other changes in mind,,, some times you cant see the trees if your standing to close to the woods,,

to start with a hollow anti roll back bolt,,, with no vents or holes or ports to slow the air,,, theres also blue printing,,,a term from my engine tuning days,,
which i think suits marker or gun smithing,,, next,,,air flow,,, i will play with this,,,and work out how much i get out for how much i put in,,, and its speed at the barrel end,,, i was a bit freaked out when the marker started talking to me,,,,by the way,, he he,, but there is a awful lot of room for improvment here when it comes to air flow,,,

i want holmer simpson,,, so next ..custom voice,,,whats the score,,and no i dont want a players vocie on there do i,, is any one doing there own programing,, if i did my own would any one want a copy,,

next,, i got to get you chaps into the kicked up bottle,, so i will makle some drop forwards,,, and kick ups with internal gas lines,,,, the way the gas ports are done on the luxe is simple..compared to the ASA mounts i had to make for the minis and phennys,,,, phew thank god for that,,,

next,, the spring in the bolt,,,, now lets have some truth here,,,,, how important is that first shot,,,when it comes to drop off,,, how much drop are we looking at,,
i can get past first shot drop off with this spring,,,,

PTFE orings,,,if i gave you a system that needed no lube..would it be a advantage,,also with a much lower friction,, we could also knock first shot drop on the head,,,or remove a massive lump of it,,depending on how much that first shot drop is,,,

lets say your first shot drop was only 10 fps,,,, would you still want to use the spring system in the bolt,,,

feed back ,,ideas,, thoughts,, problems,, thanks chaps,,

Last edited: