Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need Some Job Advice

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003

Yeah Inferno's are good marker's to start with. I work up at Mayhem and Inferno's are so easy to strip. It doe'snt take long to find common problem's and solutions with them. If they under crono and you cant increase the velocity. It's just a case of changing the main spring etc.

I have just left school and im going in for a four year apprenticeship in engineering for fords. And I also like you wanted to get involved tech'ing and stuff so I got myself sorted and now im going to be doing all the teching for Pro-Paintball. Now that's an intense 8 hour course that cover's all SP products. All you got to do is nose around and ask lot's of question's.
Ashley

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net

Originally posted by Pee Wee
Yeah Inferno's are good marker's to start with. I work up at Mayhem and Inferno's are so easy to strip. It doe'snt take long to find common problem's and solutions with them. If they under crono and you cant increase the velocity. It's just a case of changing the main spring etc.

I have just left school and im going in for a four year apprenticeship in engineering for fords. And I also like you wanted to get involved tech'ing and stuff so I got myself sorted and now im going to be doing all the teching for Pro-Paintball. Now that's an intense 8 hour course that cover's all SP products. All you got to do is nose around and ask lot's of question's.
Ashley
thanks for that and twisty i was talking to u at d7 i was with the volicty [carnt spell it] lads