The Home Of European Paintball

Need your help with getting a gun!!

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Hey guys,

As some of you know I’m the new owner of www.sacpaintball.com A California paintball forum and need your help.
Just like Robbo would do for any of you P8ntballer members, I’m trying to help one of my members out. Please have a look at this…

http://www.sacpaintball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37446

I’m trying to get hold of Danny Tingay! As far as I know that’s his name!!!

I have a email and a address as well.

Any help would be good guys!! Some English guy is giving us a bad name…

Thanks
Junior

P.S Danny Tingay, if you are on p8ntballer I will be coming home at Xmas and have no problem coming to the address the gun was sent to! Doncaster is not to far from my home in England! ;-)

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=279673864

Thanks for the help guys, but i do want to talk to the kid. So if someone could get him to pm me that would be good.

Danny, people make mistakes and it can be a pain in the ass shipping to the US… I’m not out to bash your name before talking with you! I’m thinking your 16 and could do with help getting the gun you traded over to the US.

Thanks

This is the gun...

I just like to start by saying thanks soo much for even bothering to help. Just to let you know, the gun i shipped him was a red gloss a1, The specifices are that the gun had a grenade cps sticker on the right hand side of it, also the gun had a black cp rail and a dust red proto on/off, the final thing is the gun had the newest virtue board with the redefined settings. Hope that helps

Scott

Staffy Lee

staying inside the closet
If any help IS needed to get the gun across to the US give me a nudge as I live near Chesterfield so only a few miles away

Ive just spent a month across there with Junior & the XSV guys & have certain bits to send across there before Xmas - so I suppose an extra item in the parcel aint gonna cause any problems for me. - So Danny, if you want, get the marker to me and I'll ship it on your behalf

Like Ju said - lets try to sort this out and not get us guys a bad name across there

Please be aware I'm not on here to 'flame' or make judgement - just trying to help all involved

Danny - PM me if that helps and we can sort it from there

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sorry a bit lost here, has the gun been sent from the US and received this end. and the guy in the US not got his ? and its a purple silver 08 so what was the guy in the US getting ?

G

Gassy

Junior send me all the info you have on this including the address where the angel was posted to as I live 20 mins rom doncaster and I am sure his parents would be interested when i knock on the door and tell them what their 16 year old has been up to.

I find going to the parents has an immediate affect on these little scroats and it is a tactic I have used several times before very successfully.

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
sorry a bit lost here, has the gun been sent from the US and received this end. and the guy in the US not got his ? and its a purple silver 08 so what was the guy in the US getting ?
Hey Lump, how’s it going? How’s the wife?

The US kid shipped an A1.. I think the UK kid should of shipped a Ego8!!!

Junior send me all the info you have on this including the address where the angel was posted to as I live 20 mins rom doncaster and I am sure his parents would be interested when i knock on the door and tell them what their 16 year old has been up to.

I find going to the parents has an immediate affect on these little scroats and it is a tactic I have used several times before very successfully.
Thanks buddy. PM on way...

Thanks again to all of you that are looking into this and trying to help. Just shows how good UK ballers are.