Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nel-spot 007

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
@Gee Tee didn't you start with one of these?
Mine was the slightly later 008 Nelspot. Had a 45 degree feed neck for stick/hopper rather than top tube, and a removable barrel but otherwise the same. I ended up modding it to death - adding a stock, 7oz Co2 bulk feed via quick change and dummy 12 gram, longer brass lined barrel etc..

Last edited:

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
my paintball pistol advert.jpg this is mine from the other part of the forum,are the marking pellet tubes pictured still used nowadays?also are there collectors for this age of pistol?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
The marking pellets in the picture were oil based so the paint stayed on the cow / tree you were marking, they were used at first for shooting at each other but then the formula changed so they would be less permenant. This kind of pistol is generally loaded from plastic ten shot tubes like the ones you were looking at on ebay containing 10 balls (rather than the pellet shaped "first strike" ones in the ebay images you linked).

There are collectors about, more in the states than here but this particular model tends not to attract a massive premium since there was a lot of them sold. That's the first of that particular model of pump handle I've seen though which could add value.

If you are interested in selling I would suggest asking on www.mcarterbrown.com , a US and Canada based forum with a particular interest in older markers, what they think its worth and what they would be willing to pay, then try advertising it at the same price on the for sale section on here (once you have the requiste 20 posts) maybe taking into account the difference in postage that you'd have to shell out for getting it to the states.

Reactions: slr650 and Bolter

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
no,but dont hold that against me,until i got this one almost by accident i have never even seen a paintball gun in the flesh so to speak,im also impressed by the replies and info on here which is why i joined,

Reactions: Bolter

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Don't worry about not playing I've been known to frequent airgun forums looking for guns like this one despite not having shot my air rifles in over 15 years!