Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nepa - uk

elcascade

LIL THUGZ
Nov 18, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.facebook.com
Newcastles new training field. find us on facebook also contact Danny Ching via facebook for any information about the field. soon to be running three man tournie. contact NEPA - UK or Danny Ching for prices times and dates.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
Newcastles new training field. find us on facebook also contact Danny Ching via facebook for any information about the field. soon to be running three man tournie. contact NEPA - UK or Danny Ching for prices times and dates.
We are looking for a closer training ground ourselves. What kind of field is it?

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
I see a few recognisable faces on there, unfortunately Moppy as well :D

bring back the glory days of NSPA with a game of 3 man Damo, you know you want to.

Think ill have a pop up to play.
I your right mate 3 man is where it all started. Once we get Shoot the Rainbow out the way it maybe a good venue for winter training.

elcascade

LIL THUGZ
Nov 18, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.facebook.com
alright lads, field can be seprated into three smaller fields which we will use for three man or one large field which we want players to use for training, unfortunatly we do not have a millenium field YET, but once i can prove it can bring in custome im sure i can get one sorted out also trying to convince the gafa to build a full size mill field next but its taking alittle bit more work. anyways let me know ur interests guys.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/group.php?groupid=51