Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Here's the trick I use, I buy so much stuff and chop n change so regularly that when I get something new its never noticed. I have an axe sat in the open 2 meters from the other half and hasn't batted an eyelid :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
There will be plenty of sales coming up from all the shops im sure matey, don't rush into anything. Best way to not waste any money is to wait, and try a few out. Or, if you have the cash, just buy the best, it cant hurt if you can afford it! :D

Jake_134

Clueless
Dec 16, 2014
Dumfries, Scotland
Not a bad plan reaper! Just need to get started to stockpile enough stuff!

That's what I'm hoping bolter, if I can convince her that's it's a once in a lifetime deal.. Well, we'll see.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Bolter is right and depending what your looking for massive price drops often appear when new versions are released on top end stuff. Keep an eye on justpaintball cos there's always a deal knocking around or give em a call see what they can do for ya robs spot on looked after me for couple years now

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
I've set the gs up today and noticed the (excuse my terminology) feed neck insert is quite loose,so the hopper moves very easy. It's the actual insert that holds the piece that holds the hopper.ive half tightend it by sticking my finger in and turning as much as I dare but it still doesn't feel as tight as it should.
Is there something I'm missing?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Pb nation someone had that prob, the response was screw it tight by hand then once its tight loosen the bottom screw on the neck and align it how you want it and retighten. But checking with the shop never hurts