Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New baller!

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
Hi guys, reasonably new to paintball, started properly this year i would say. mostly keen on sup air, but dont mind the occasional woodsball game, where i marshall and shout at people to keep their goggs on!

based on the Isle of Man so not many paintball sites over here, will hopefully get to the UK next year for a tournament.

Any tips appreciated and im also looking for some pink gear, any help appreciated :)

note the jersey and pants in my profile pic are not mine sadly!

Last edited:

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
Well a pink lady would be awesome! also looking for a mask strap for my JT's. already got the pink JT pants

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
also further question, what is agg??
"Agg" was a term made popular by the Hostile Kids - also known as HK - in the early 2000's.

For example, "It's mad agg seeing all those HK fats".

The term "Agg" can loosely be defined as "cool".

HK started out as a group of Californian kids who screen-printed the HK logo on sweatshirts and bandanas, and in 13 years or so have gone from those humble beginnings to this:-

http://store.hkarmy.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePBFashion

Most of the well-known players on the US circuit are HK supporters - Brandon Short, Grayson Goff, Tyler Harmon, and Scott Kemp, for example.

Currently, HK are a major sponsor of Dynasty, the most successful team of all time.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Well a pink lady would be awesome! also looking for a mask strap for my JT's. already got the pink JT pants
Pink Ladies come up now and then on the Facebook b/s/t pages. They are an older gun, so you don't see many around.

I'll keep an eye our for you.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
One final thing - if anyone mentions "agg" to you now, they are probably a retard. Agg was cool 10 years ago. Now, it's like VHS.