Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New bunker from Supair for the 2013 series....

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Is that a huge bit of gaffer tape holding it together?

My general thoughts - bye-bye cross-field lanes. Also, I can imagine some hilarity of the duck-duck-goose genre, with people running around the thing during 1on1's.

Any chance of seeing it next to the previous M bunker?

Matt - Team Chimera

Chimera #7 - Execs #77
Oct 5, 2009
Hednesford
www.facebook.com
I think they are still using the old 'M' it is just the two "legs" that have been added.....with gaffer tape.

It does now seem like it is an official release and will be gracing our fields when the field operators can save up the extra money.....

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Pointless.... Only going to stop lanes... Shame that carnt bring a decent bunker out! I miss mini x's.

Sent from Dexter's IPhone

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Been thinking a bit more about this.... Perhaps it's been designed to push games out to the sides, so as to make them more interesting to spectators at Mills events? Just a thought....

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Been thinking a bit more about this.... Perhaps it's been designed to push games out to the sides, so as to make them more interesting to spectators at Mills events? Just a thought....
The games already played at the sides as it is. I'm just wondering what your thought train on this was? More big bunkers in the middle? must be wanting the game on the sides.

Reactions: F3Z