Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New gat wanted

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
got a black and blue 04/06 (had a new body last year sometime) shocker can do for around the 250 mark to your door, ill even reservice it for you as its not had much use for a few months

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
whoops, thought that said i want...teach me to post hung over, back for more butties i fmy brain is that bad me thinks, thought it was odd that you wanted gats older than 06 lol!

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
O.K guys,
Thanks for all the offers (DAmN theres bin loads:D:))

Just to update,

I'm not making a final choice untill probz 2morrow night but I dont need any more DM's or minis being offered up thanks:)
So far I got the choice of five DM7's and god knows how many 06's:). (All of which are Sweeeeeeeet gats!)
Also not really interested in any more minis as I think I could kit out a small army with the amount of minis i've been offered since yesterday:rolleyes:
I'm starting to think theres something wrong with em considering the amount that are being offered up:confused:

I've now three gats that i'm SUPER keen on, If these fall through or nothing nice comes between now and the end of the finals 2morrow night then theres a few others on the backburner:D

Otherwise, keep em coming:D:D

-ChEf