Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New loader: Hard Corps Torque

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
I was going to pick one up at the cup, but in person they look real cheap and not very solid. The idea of a screw-less loader is kool but makes you think about diving and such.
If you do want one, the guy at the stand was saying they ship direct from Taiwan and its $99 to you door with no hidden tax or shipping!

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
it works by feeling the difference in tension on the stack of balls as one feeds and so turns a bit.
Hmm, must be some other loader than the one I have here then...

The torque doesn't use any system to detect ball stacks or movement, it basically just spins around and when the paddles push against a ball stack they disconnect from the rest of the cone and stop spinning - it's a similar system to what the new Empire Magna loader has.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Hmm, must be some other loader than the one I have here then...

The torque doesn't use any system to detect ball stacks or movement, it basically just spins around and when the paddles push against a ball stack they disconnect from the rest of the cone and stop spinning - it's a similar system to what the new Empire Magna loader has.
could be that, i was trying to understand it on the nation but its all very confusing there