Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Magazine from PGI

So the guys at PGI Central are about to launch a new mag huh?

What do we know about this? Well...

A - It'll rock, cos it's from PGI
B - It's gonna be waaaaaaaay big
C - That's it

So what angle do you guys think this new magazine's gonna take? PGI Mark Deux? Tourney only? Shaven ravers?

Answers on a postcard...or failing that in this thread. I can't sleep, so entertain me dudes...

Peace

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
New mag

And there was me thinking the new mag was going to showcase products - I prefer the 'too blue' concept better though!!!

It looks like it is a great idea and should leave some space in the main mag for more tourney space!!!!

Mark T, Rushers

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
IDEA!

Why not have more about the people who work in the industry...Marshalls etc. it could improve the standard of both punter and tourney marshalling...

PGI i s full to bursting point of the same old same old...., Robbo, Slick Gruel-Frockdwarf....and too many ADVERTS!!!

A magazine about people in the industry?!? Dude, have you met any of them? They're so dull they make APG look like a lively, cutting edge rag. They make Todd Adamson look sexy. They make Danny Bonura look like an intellectual. They make Robo look thin. They make, hell, you know what I'm saying...

And as for more reffing...yawnsville.

Anyhow, I just spoke to the Antman and apparently the new PGI is about to hit the streets with everything you need to know bout the new mag. I can tell you it's called What Paintball Gear? and that there'll be some stuff on the main site about it l8ter today.

Peace.

TJ

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Dude!!!

It would be great to have a Paintball magazine which covers every aspect of the industry NOT just the "beautifull people" and the talented (fit) w&kers... There are ordinary ugly F^^kers (me included) out there as well.....er...dude!

Yo! Chillin'