Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new manchester based team (spartans)

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
hi guys, my team lethal formula have joined up with another team, as we both lost a few players,we will be going under a new name of spartans, were looking for a few more players to fill the gaps and bring something to the team, any positions welcome and experience, all we ask is that you show commitment to the team and train and play hard. cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuntman666

intruz

Feb 2, 2014
Hi, I would be interested, really want to try this sport, should have all gear by the wend of the next month, and i can travel. Where do you train? how often? any more details?

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
Hey mate, were based in and around Manchester, train in Stockport, Sheffield or at the cpps site near Birmingham. Usually meet up once a week to train at either Stockport or Sheffield, if we're not training we meet for a drink and a chat.:). Ask any questions you want answering and ill do my best to answer them.:)

intruz

Feb 2, 2014
Yes, I'm form Manchester as well, Eccles to be more precise, I got some things to do now, through the month, more or less important, but they include collecting all the gear bits. We could meet up after this time, would be great, still need to know what exactly I need equipment wise, and I'm a pole if you don't mind ;)