Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New member, knows nothing!

RobR

Jul 5, 2014
Hi all,
I know nothing about paintballing other than what my son has done and i've had one quick game.
I have registered because he hasn't played for over a year and has loads of kit, so wants to sell. I see you have a 20 post rule before i can list to sell. This is a great idea, except , i can barely fill one post let alone 20 haha!
does any one know where i can sell gear in nth Lincs? S****horpe/Gainsborough area please?
most is general everyday bits, trousers, visors etc. but he has two guns, a Tipmann 98 and an Empire axe which i think are the most value.
thanks in advance for any advise.

Rob

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The general gear other than guns can go onto eBay
There are also Facebook groups with sales and other forums

If he played a while ago he may be a member of the forum?
Also it is possible to put up some posts, and get to 20
Tell us more about you, when he played, and the one game you played
Did you enjoy, did you hate it etc

When it comes to posting it all note that there are restrictions on the guns and compressed air cylinders, but it is possible to send them
Check the prohibited and restricted item lists for Royal Mail/parcel force/couriers and also look through the forum
What matters with 'restricted' items is how they are carried, eg cylinders cannot go by air and it is not guaranteed that mail within the uk won't. Select the right method, declare properly and there will be no problem

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Adding to what tommikka said you can also sell on preloved, they don't seem to mind what you advertise, there's quite a few guns for sale on there. I've sold things on there for years.