Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
lol think I use 5 boxes on my own when I play 5 man. Think Newcatle Lockdown are looking at putting a team in Rich, ill speak to the rest of the guys before I confirm

we played Master's five man all this year and we used 5-7 boxes...

I think this question was asked previously on these forums and if i remember The Firm used 7-8 boxes

What you doing eating the stuff :D

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
i go through about 3 but thats because im sponsored by rich harris.....Not a company just Rich Harris :p

(private joke)

-MJ

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Right little update as the dates are changed. I spoke to Rich Harris and he asked me to inform everybody that the dates have been pushed back a week or so as he got his dates a little mudled up.

The new dates are :-

First Tournament is the 2nd November

Second Tournament is the 7th December

Sorry for the mix up guys

-MJ

* i got the first tournaments date wrong it is infact the 2nd

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Dates are up...i made a mistake so i ammeded the post. :eek:
everything is correct now :)

-MJ

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
we played Master's five man all this year and we used 5-7 boxes...

I think this question was asked previously on these forums and if i remember The Firm used 7-8 boxes

What you doing eating the stuff :D

Lol think I lose 4 pots every tourney when I slide in to bunkers and maybe another couple chronying bar that I just shoot sh*t loads

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Sorry about the confusion, i had forgot about the UKM 10 man then got the other dates arse about face. Were looking at the december based event to be a more relaxed end of season do. We are also considering a Paintball Party with disco and or kareoke at a venue up the road. More on this soon