Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New PE Barrel?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have both a full shaft 4 kit, and a freak kit with the luxe front end. I'd be happy to use my freak kit with a shaft 4, or not. I'm covered either way.

I'd rather have an SLV1 before a new barrel though...so...if that could come out next week at PB extravaganza that'd be super duper :D

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Was just about to purchase shaft4 backs but now this shaft FR back is due , would it be a no brainer to purchase one of these instead.

I currently have a freak set so it's not like I'd have to add extra costs getting these.

What's people's thoughts on the shaft 4 backs dedicated to one size with a longer bore compare to the new shaft FR back with a insert and spacer plus possible step.

Thanks

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Not sure only seen the one vid on them,should be fine.
I would imagine fully tested by planet before release.
I like the shaft 4 backs with a long control bore,nice paint and seems as accurate as you can get.
I've tried deadly wind carbon with freak,Luxe with freak and a full freak barrel kit,keep going back to standard planet backs in diferent sizes.
Time will tell,only available in black when they first come out.

Reactions: Bertz

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I might try the new back,later when they come out in matching colours.
I'll wait and see what the reviews are like.
But I've already got matching backs.
From what I've read on pbnation Jack Wood says he prefers the longer control bore of the shaft 4 backs,but has brought out the freak back as some pro players using Planet markers prefer them.
I ain't a pro player,just a bloke who round round in the woods at weekends with his mates !