Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Planet Eclipse Geo 3 Swamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
@Bolter

He's new to the forum, the rest of his posts have been genuine and sensible, and it's quite easy to not notice when a thread was last posted in.

This isn't me having a go, it's just me saying that I think that's an overreaction to what obviously seems like a case of a new member not spotting that he was posting in an old thread.

Reactions: Mr_phish

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
@Bolter

He's new to the forum, the rest of his posts have been genuine and sensible, and it's quite easy to not notice when a thread was last posted in.

This isn't me having a go, it's just me saying that I think that's an overreaction to what obviously seems like a case of a new member not spotting that he was posting in an old thread.
that's fine, but posting 2 word answers on old threads still doesn't cut it.

Reactions: Dusty

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
Okay yeah I only posted a few words but I still feel like im getting overly punished I didn't get no warning on the matter just a straight up ban things like this are the reason I hardly ever use forums.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
that's fine, but posting 2 word answers on old threads still doesn't cut it.
Truth.

Okay yeah I only posted a few words but I still feel like im getting overly punished I didn't get no warning on the matter just a straight up ban things like this are the reason I hardly ever use forums.
Where does it say we have to warn you??

still seems uncalled for for one mistake !!!!
Live with it. You've been registered here for a few days, don't feel you can tell us how to do things. Remember it's for your protection as well as anyone elses. Read around, see how the place works.

Reactions: wiggles01

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
Live with it. You've been registered here for a few days, don't feel you can tell us how to do things. Remember it's for your protection as well as anyone elses. Read around, see how the place works.
yeah ive only been a member for a few days and im not telling anyone how to do anything where as your post I find rude and aggressive towards me as a newcomer you could of just deleted my post and pmed me saying do not post on old threads unless its of use but no I get a ban instead.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
yeah ive only been a member for a few days and im not telling anyone how to do anything where as your post I find rude and aggressive towards me as a newcomer you could of just deleted my post and pmed me saying do not post on old threads unless its of use but no I get a ban instead.
not sure anyone wants this teenage attitude around here. Rude and aggressive? Jesus wept!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

Feel free to not make use of the forum. The rules were there and you had to agree to them in order to sign up. We are not in any way obliged to offer you explanation or pm, we have enough to deal with without having to re explain the rules everyone else seems to be able to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.