Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Player Looking For Walkons (Manchester / North West UK)

ZanyG

Jan 26, 2010
Hi guys Im from near manchester and my localish site is OTE congleton, I know the next game is this sunday 16th november but is there anywhere else that does walkons around the area. If you are from manchester let me know which events you are going to as transport is an issue for me, we could meet somewhere and I can put money towards fuel costs.

Im a new player and have my own gear and ready for the world of walkon paintball, Ive been searching for walkons around my area and for the most part its like you have to be in a secret society to find out whats going on. it seems to be kept a secret or not much info about for most.

Im hoping to make it to north v south 2015 if thats the only game I play this year.

Any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Zane Grime

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
Correction to my last, I'm advised that the above site caters for rentals only; their other site in Sheffield has walkons.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
We are going down to npf for diamond wars at end of month if you want to come along?

Also have outpost who do walk-ons. We do that every now and again.

We dont stick to one place, we go where it sounds fun!

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
Black ops reloaded in atherton do a monthly walk on its indoor but only a 3-4hr evening thing