Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEW Pulse Loader (UK)

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Ok , Nan Brought my Pulse (Late Christmas Present)
All ready got one .. Brand new In box

£115 Posted

It no Cheaper then Shops Admittadly, But i know alot of Ya about to Buy Pulses so if you could get it from me that would be class :)

Thanks

Jason

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
It no Cheaper then Shops Admittadly, But i know alot of Ya about to Buy Pulses so if you could get it from me that would be class :)
I see what you mean and it's your choice how much you put it up before, but if you were in the market for a Pulse would you get one for retail price 2nd hand off the forums (admittedly unused) or retail price BNIB with (most likely) a several year warranty? ;)

-Will

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
Ok , Nan Brought my Pulse (Late Christmas Present)
All ready got one .. Brand new In box

£115 Posted

Thanks

Jason

£70? It's all its worth imo?

psymon

student bum..
Jan 15, 2007
manchester/blackburn
yeah unfortunatly for you, it has never been used, but it is still 2nd hand. but hell, dude, get what you can for it, if you can make the dosh you are after, then fair game!!!

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Lips were selling them for £99, and DYE were selling them for £95- competitive prices at the masters, eh? i think lips keep theirs at that price anyway....
Just to clarify, DYE do not sell the Pulse loader system.

You may have seen one of our DYE authorised dealers selling them, but it wasnt us, sorry!

Thanks

Ash