Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Sales and Classifieds Rules

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
*spanner in works*

How about a "1 item per thread" rule (like eBay) unless it's a "full-setup" type one, of course? It's a pain when the thread title just says "lots of stuff" (for example) which means you have to trawl through all the crap to find something you *may* be interested in.

Also, a rule to make sure people update their first post and title with any changes - again, meaning that you don't have to trawl through crap to find a price drop or sold items!

Just a thought :D.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
After re reading this thread, and not getting at any one person in particular, it feels like a lot of you don't appreciate that this is a free resource, and like anything else, no one really appreciates something till it is taken from them.

You guys make buying and selling difficult for yourselves. Common sense i know is lacking on here, but at the end of the day if you aren't sure about buying or selling something over the internet, then wait for it.................................

simply don't do it.

G

Gassy

*spanner in works*

How about a "1 item per thread" rule (like eBay) unless it's a "full-setup" type one, of course? It's a pain when the thread title just says "lots of stuff" (for example) which means you have to trawl through all the crap to find something you *may* be interested in.

Also, a rule to make sure people update their first post and title with any changes - again, meaning that you don't have to trawl through crap to find a price drop or sold items!

Just a thought :D.
But imagine clarkieboys big sale thread,that would turn into about 130 seperate forsale threads,a bit more wading through the crap for everyone then.He would have the 1st 5 pages of the classifieds to himself.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
*spanner in works*

silly idea, each time i did a set of sales there would be two or three pages of just my threads, not to mention trying to monitor all of them would be a nightmare.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
OK OK - calm down peeps. Like I said "just a thought". Sheesh - it's tiring playing this Devil's Advocate role all the time :rolleyes:.

EDIT : But what about the second idea though?