Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Sales and Classifieds Rules

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
stupid one I know but got a quick question:

All prices must include postage if im correct, now can we specify type of postage or are we having a standard postage across the board? (Just so I know before I sort prices out)
If i send item/items out upto the value of £60, i normally send recorded signed for (although recorded delivery is only insured upto £32, i take that risk), anything over that, it would have to be special delivery (insured upto £500) whether buyer likes it or not. But thats me.
That way, i can check if parcel has been delivered or not. Just so i can sleep a little easier.
To me, it is always the senders responsibility until parcel arrives signed for.

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
If i send item/items out upto the value of £60, i normally send recorded signed for (although recorded delivery is only insured upto £32, i take that risk), anything over that, it would have to be special delivery (insured upto £500) whether buyer likes it or not. But thats me.
That way, i can check if parcel has been delivered or not. Just so i can sleep a little easier.
To me, it is always the senders responsibility until parcel arrives signed for.

you can always do royal mail standard parcels with insurance to fill the gap in between when special delivery is looking to be very pricey or the parcel is very large.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
But imagine clarkieboys big sale thread,that would turn into about 130 seperate forsale threads,a bit more wading through the crap for everyone then.He would have the 1st 5 pages of the classifieds to himself.
*Rethink*

Then why have 2 separate threads? Ie. "for sale" & "Large sales and Auctions" - which one do you put things in?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well - if there weren't any faults to find... :p.

I'll be quiet now - I've caused enough 'ruptions for this month :eek:!

philipmjones

Jan 12, 2009
Markers For Sale

You say only one item per sale per thread and my guns were deleted yet people sell a whole set of kit as lots of different items, please explain

G

Gassy

Your thread was deleted as it did not follow the rules.
Read all of the new rules and it will become clear WHY your thread was deleted.

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
is it ok to use a photo of me holding the gun?
becuase i want to sell a spyder fenix acs and they are rare to find pictures of people with xD besides it has my team name painted on the side so tis goin cheap