Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New size paintballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
If you want to convince yourself that it would be better, thats fine, its a free country.

I don't think it will be better and is likely destroy the remainder of paintball due to the increased costs to the punter in new equipment etc..

I also don't see how the marking ability can be improved with a smaller volume of paint (simple physics surely?).

If you've got the cash and inclination to buy a whole load of new gear then thats great, but generally once I have the gear I like to use it and not worry about how much money I'm going to need to get new gear to play the same game as before.

To be honest,

The whole concept doesn't add up, but you know what, life is too short, so it would probably be a good time to find something else to do.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Nobody said it was improved marking ability, just that it would still be visible. No one said it would be better either, it is merely a discussion thread :)

Settle your head chap, it is highly unlikely to happen overnight. As with anything I'm sure there would be some kind of transition period.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I can't say too much at the moment, but the wind of change is gonna come gusting thru paintball pretty soon ...... seems to me as though Guy's month might be quite interesting across the world of paintball.

You'll soon begin hearing things...........hmmm....I wonder who the hell can be behind all this ...... let me give you some clues .......

Hmmmm........ A riverside town once turned the wheels of revolution by crossing the paintball field only to go on holiday, he returns to join with a brace of horticulturists, pony-tailed superstars and the world's most humble paintball megastar to nudge that wheel again ....... less is more?
Seems like it .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ah fair enough. I just thought you sounded so sure you might wanna bet on it :eek:

Regarding Robbos post:

Crossing the paintball field = Xball.

Brace of Horticulturalists = Gardners

Pony tail = obvious.

Are we getting closer?

John, well, sorta yeah but the riverside town bit?????.... you came out with XBall but that clue was to identify a man..which is now obvious I suppose.

As for the rest, spot on mate except you didn't get the last one...well you may have and thought it too obvious to type out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.