Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New supair team and training venue

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
We have a new supair team which is looking for players who can commit to a team for training and comps.we have a new supair field for training and a excellent coaching team. If your interested we based in South Kent area. Next training day is 11/09/14. If your interested come down and have a look at our new training field.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Just checked out the DP website - Zero pictures of the playing fields or site facilities on there. Players travelling down will want to know what to expect when they arrive, so that's a big minus point in my book. Check out the detailed information websites for venues like Campaign, One 4 1, Bricket wood etc.. and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
Hi mate
We are going to update the web site ASAP if you want some photos find me on FB I have various photos on my page including the full field set up. Any info you need email your No to me and I will give you a call. Cheers

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
Sorry for lack of info we are still in construction and the supair field with its own safe zone( chill area) will be complete before the 11/09