The Home Of European Paintball

New superlight tank - Stako 0.7 liter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Can any one recommend safer ultra light air system's ???? how new are they ?
Borught out by Phonenix paintball 0ct 2011

"SAFER cylinders feature state of the art polymers reinforced with carbon fibre and Kevlar – a Hybrid. It provides high mechanical strength and resistance to high pressure and impact. External protective polyurethane layer provides protection against extrinsic factors and extreme adhesion."

You buy the tank but need to buy your own reg to put on it. Therefore Not the cheapest option to buy a tank however

I brought a 1.2 litre (equivelent to a 1.1 tank) and it is as light as my guerilla Guerrilla Air 0.8l ( 45ci ) tank with the same reg on it. -
not much longer than a Guerrilla Air 0.8l ( 45ci )
and the width of a normal 1.1 tank.

= Very light ;) with better capacity for tourney or woodball,

15 year life for the bottle with retests every five years..... better than a Stako

Pleased I brought it:)

Reactions: Ravin_sk

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I got a 1.2ltr Empire fuel bottle a couple of months ago and put a Myth 2 reg on it,used it a few times and it's very nice indeed (except for the price) very,very light and about the same length of a 0.7ltr bottle.

Bradley Marsh

Gee, Thanks!
Feb 12, 2009
Bournemouth
www.thefinewineshop.com
I am very keen on weight. This is a very important factor to me when playing as every millisecond counts for me when off the break, sheding even 500g would mean the world to me.

I currently rock a Draxxus 68/45 1.1 and its been with me for over 3 years, very light as far as im concerned, are the SAFER bottles noticeably lighter? i suppose i could weight my bottle and that would give me an answer, just thoguht someone might know :D

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I am very keen on weight. This is a very important factor to me when playing as every millisecond counts for me when off the break, sheding even 500g would mean the world to me.

I currently rock a Draxxus 68/45 1.1 and its been with me for over 3 years, very light as far as im concerned, are the SAFER bottles noticeably lighter? i suppose i could weight my bottle and that would give me an answer, just thoguht someone might know :D
Yes there will be a massive difference in weight.

Reactions: Bradley Marsh

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
I baught my 1.2l fuel (safer) tank in august after much speculation. Super light, an no need for a bottle cover/butt as the outer coatings non slip. I would try holding both the 1.2 and 1.5, as mine seems a tad short for me even with a ninja reg. No regrets here though. X

Status
Not open for further replies.