Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Team for next season.

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
Hi there,

Some friends and I have been playing for a couple of years and wanted to start a team next season and get a lot more practice in this year ready to start next year.

Could anyone please advise of the best tournaments/leagues to play in as beginners? and the best places to train?

We are based in Kent/London area.

Help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Neil

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Hi there,

Some friends and I have been playing for a couple of years and wanted to start a team next season and get a lot more practice in this year ready to start next year.

Could anyone please advise of the best tournaments/leagues to play in as beginners? and the best places to train?

We are based in Kent/London area.

Help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Neil
hi neil my name is dave wright.look out for king of the hill (KoTH) also formula5's this is a new concept in tornament paintball as for training go to the section on training on these forums.
good luck

JakeS

Dec 21, 2009
Milton Keynes
Probably best to train at Bricket Wood. For tournaments there's the UK Masters KOTH at Bricket Wood again or if your willing to travel there's the fun 5's at the CPPS venue just past Birmingham.

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
hi neil my name is dave wright.look out for king of the hill (KoTH) also formula5's this is a new concept in tornament paintball as for training go to the section on training on these forums.
good luck
Probably best to train at Bricket Wood. For tournaments there's the UK Masters KOTH at Bricket Wood again or if your willing to travel there's the fun 5's at the CPPS venue just past Birmingham.
The South's best tournament events by far: www.nspl.co.uk - for new teams, check out the link for the Proto King of the Hill. :D
Thanks for the info guys, both look good and well worth getting involved in.... especially the Formula5.... Looks great and a great way to get started and I love the way you get so much game time.

I currently have 5 players who are interested.... how many team members would you suggest for a team that can reliably put a team out at all rounds?

Your help is appreciated as always :)