Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to paintball help please

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
nee botha mate every baller will help wherer they can, its weird my job is used to dealing with really horrible peeps, which makes me sinical on society, however when iam balling, with my pals, or at an event i can relax, coz EVERYONE is nuts on my wavelength and eager to help, have fun, and a screaming good laugh !like i say back to paint probs mate, you need to perhaps look at a set of eyes, best thing to get, you will NEVER chop paint again, also open faced bolts the reson why you are having bother may be due to your cops system, i cannot stress how poor this system is, it is without a doubt angels only failing, bin it and go with the eyes my good man there are many satisfied customers, speak with stig from pheonix, or Andy Ward from Carrots if you pop down to our practive this sunday you could ask ;) someone with it fitted will give you a bash " I dare you to try and chop mooohahahahaha" :D

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
keep the board you got in the stig board i believe also fits in but dont quote me, as for the price, it depends if you want a second or third gen board, speak with marty he has a second gen board in his i believe, also glen carrot is upgrading to the gen 3 so there may be a cheap gen 2 ? al let you know mate

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
noted, but ask around peeps who have had the eyes fitted say it is the way to go, ask tom allen, who i believe is a definitive guide to angels, saying as he is an angel tech an all, he will say the same infact he has, on the other thread ? iam not poo pooing peoples markers, just going from experience, and experience with angel owners iam simply giving baz some advice as he is having probs, i can guaruntee that the eyes will help him that is why iam promoting the point, therefore hopefully lowing a fellow baller to have trouble free paintballing ? iam always open to other suggestions, but as it still stands i recommend an open faced bolt and the eyes cheers rich.......

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
richie when u say open bolt is the soft face one an open bolt it looks like it is to me but hay what the hell do i know but thanks to all u guys i am learning bits as i go along u are all very helpful and its much appreasiated thanks