Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to paintball

reece steele

Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys i'm new to this just wondering if anyone could explain to me or provide there opinion on a woodsball paintball gun and a sup air ( speed ball style) paintball gun, so many things to choose and i am just blown away at the moment with which direction to go.

Background played woods ball a few times, but looking to get into sup air paintball in cardiff or bristol, whilst playing the odd woodsball game once a month.

starting budget for all gear that i want mask/hopper/marker in that order £400 or so.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Forget styles of paintball gun

The difference between a so called 'woodsball' gun and a speedball gun is that some are designed to resemble real guns, even when not designed as a copy of a real design people do like their guns to have the ergonomics or look of real guns
The 'speedball' gun is designed for results - balancing naturaly in your hands, haveing ergonomics designed around how they will be used

If you plan on speedball then buy a speedball gun, and also play in the woods with it

To choose one get hands on as much as possible, ask to look at people's guns, go to traders at events or their shops
See what you like the look and feel of

Reactions: Bolter

reece steele

Jul 22, 2014
Forget styles of paintball gun

The difference between a so called 'woodsball' gun and a speedball gun is that some are designed to resemble real guns, even when not designed as a copy of a real design people do like their guns to have the ergonomics or look of real guns
The 'speedball' gun is designed for results - balancing naturaly in your hands, haveing ergonomics designed around how they will be used

If you plan on speedball then buy a speedball gun, and also play in the woods with it

To choose one get hands on as much as possible, ask to look at people's guns, go to traders at events or their shops
See what you like the look and feel of

Much appreciated for this advice. I am currently talking to a friend at work that use to play serious in the UK and he said he has a dm8 or 9 he needs to check for cheap around£120 would that be a good steal for a newbie like myself?

reece steele

Jul 22, 2014
Okay I will do is classified these best section or is there another section for price guides and things