Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to Paintballing. Need advice...

Wishy

Nov 20, 2015
Hey Everyone.

Im Wishy (Jordan) and im from Livingston, Scotland (Just outside of Edinburgh) and me and a couple friends are looking to get into the paintballing scene. Nothing too serious just now, however its something we are looking to move towards into the new year.

Just now i have Proflex Spectra Goggles and a Basic cheap 200 shot hopper with a speed loader.

Now i need some advice, what Marker should i get? Got told the Eclipse Etha is good. Was being offered the Etha and a 0.8L 3000Psi air tank for 260. Good deal or not? (These are both brand new)

Also can anyone advise which paintballs i should be using and where to get them from as we have been allowed access to use our own paintballs on a site (Private Game) for a small fee.

Thank You :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The etha is a good buy, and the price looks ok to me
But you are best off getting hands on a few to see what you prefer

Bear in mind the air is worth abou £30-£30 new, so you can use that as a guide to how much you are paying on the gun

You will want a better hopper then a basic gravity hopper, so also look out for deals with a hopper
Any force feed electric hopper will work perfectly well

Reactions: Wishy

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
For paint idelay buy from where you play - it puts the profit back to the business and you don't have the other logistics of getting it to site and problems of broken paint in transit

Assuming you have an arrangement with your local punter site that you are paying a different green fee then ask for a price on paint by the case & what choices they have.

You don't need the most expensive / high end tournament paint, but if there is a choice then you probably want a grade up from the low grade punter paint
A general recreational paint is fine for the woods

Fenix_Sweden

Long time baller
Nov 7, 2015
Halmstad, Sweden
My advice if you budget is strained is to buy a used marker, there are many good deals out there and a few years old markers holds up very well for a very low price.

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
a lot of people like to have the latest gun out so second hand is always a good choice I got my son a mini for 100 and a eblade for myself for 80 now I know eblade is hard to find spare for but I used it for 18 month gun don't owe in a thing as for paint try justpaintball good empire paint but try and match the gun to paint some will shoot fragile paint ok other break it so just try till you find one your happy with

PoloRolo

"We Kill Suckers" - Russian Legion
Dec 4, 2015
West Yorkshire
the deal sounds good as long as the tank is CF made, not alliuminium
Any electric/ force feed hopper does the job
Etha is a good marker an relatively easy to clean up or repair