Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Virtue Spire Hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E Coyote

May 26, 2012
tested my spire for the first time yesterday.
marker: empire axe
hopper: virtue spire
settings: 20bps ramping
shots fired: 2000

literally took it out of its packaging at the paintball field, put it on my marker (it came with batteries), switched it on and shot a box in the space for 4 hours. not one ball break, not one jam, not one gap in the rope (if you get what i mean). it fired consistently throughout the day.
i loved the flip lid, easily opened with my left hand and the hole is massive. making reloading quick and efficient with minimal ball loss
it was quiet, so quiet. when spinning at full speed i could barely hear it myself. when empty, it pulses a little louder but you couldn't hear it from more then 5 feet away, seriously.
if you want a hopper that works. no sugar coating, no pissing about. this is it.
ill put it simply. you get what you pay for.
---
one friend was running a dye nt10 with the dye rotor v2 set to 20bps ramping - 3 ball breaks/2000 shots
other friend had his new invert mini with the empire halo v35 set to semi - 1 ball break/2000 shots
other friend had his bt delta elite set to 13bps full auto - 0 ball breaks/2000 shots

Reactions: frenchy2475

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
ive heard really good things about the spire and really trying to find a good reason to buy one but as my current loader (z2) is still in good working order I dnt reaaly have a good enough reason to go and buy a spire unless my z2 accidently stops working ;)

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Used my new 260 on Sunday no problems whatsoever no breaks,jams,larger feed lid is easier to use than rotor and clip seems stronger.
Hardly any noise,It just works.

Reactions: electriko
Status
Not open for further replies.