Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Virtue Spire Hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKing

May 16, 2013
I was a die hard rotor fan but the spire (especially 260) blows it in every way imaginable

BKing

May 16, 2013
Comenting on the Spire is just like commenting on the Ninja Pro Reg when it came out. Played with a friends spire 260 for a couple of weekends now and what can I say. Almost identical size to rotor, Lighter, never jams, Low Battery Indicator (great on batteries anyway), the most amazing speed feed and excelent build quality.

What is most importantly, particularly as a back player is the amount of balls it holds.

From experiance:

Rotor holds 160-180 balls realistically which means 16-18 seconds of laning and initial shooting.
Spire holds 250-260 balls realistically which means 25-26 seconds of laning and initial shooting. And thrust me it makes a huge difference, not to mention there that you can comftorably dump a full lock lid with 80-100 balls still left in the loader. Im in love!

Jack-Exodus

Edinburgh Exodus
Mar 1, 2014
Edinburgh
www.facebook.com
Got a rotor at the moment and still can't decide whether to make the change, being primarily a snake support the extra capacity is good for when im sitting back but jumping to snake that may cause problems with a size difference

Status
Not open for further replies.