Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new virtue vio mask.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
ty90 please e-mail me bradleyC02@hotmail.co.uk only way i can get in contact with you
i dont have 20 post count and dont wana spam website get my flow?
You do realise i could ban you permanently right now.
Newly joined member, no one knows you. Do you really think someone with a bit of intelligence would trust and deal with you right now ?

A word of advise for you. posting up your email, desperately looking for gear, the only people you will most likely get attention off are the ones that are out to scam. I suggest you stop these annoying posts, before i ban you for your own benefit.

Have a good day.

Reactions: jfp

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You do realise i could ban you permanently right now.
Newly joined member, no one knows you. Do you really think someone with a bit of intelligence would trust and deal with you right now ?

A word of advise for you. posting up your email, desperately looking for gear, the only people you will most likely get attention off are the ones that are out to scam. I suggest you stop these annoying posts, before i ban you for your own benefit.

Have a good day.
far be it from me to overrule another mod, hopefully you'll forgive me. He's been a bit of a cheeky tw*t by PM to me so enough is enough. I've banned him for a month, if he so much as offends my nasal cavities ever again I'll make it permanent.

rules are there for a reason. If you break them, attempt to negotiate them, attempt to bypass them etc, you'll lose the right to post. This is not a democracy.

Reactions: Kevin Winter

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
far be it from me to overrule another mod, hopefully you'll forgive me. He's been a bit of a cheeky tw*t by PM to me so enough is enough. I've banned him for a month, if he so much as offends my nasal cavities ever again I'll make it permanent.

rules are there for a reason. If you break them, attempt to negotiate them, attempt to bypass them etc, you'll lose the right to post. This is not a democracy.
Well thats one less idiot to deal with for a whole month :cool:

Reactions: Kevin Winter