Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Im from leigh pal and if you drive theres plenty to pick from, trax in leyland (preston) theres a walkon on this sunday at on the edge events in congleton (cheshire) which il be goin to

Nov 20, 2011
Hi guys

I want to start paintballing, I played a few times at different places but I want to start propley. Any advise would be great

Thanks Josh
Might sound stupid but there's plenty of videos out there for new comers aswell! You might want to check them out I found them extremely helpful when I was starting out:) and yes as most definaltly get yourself a mask first

lite'em_up

Feb 17, 2014
crewe
unreal paintball is good mate we have a few lads from differnt teams and its only 10-15 mins from jct 16 also you may want to go down to cpps at the end of this month and have a look around loads of teams there playing all day you can just mingle in the pit area talk to people about kit a possibly playing for a team Epidemic are holding trials this weekend at cpps for a 2nd team team to go in breakout div wich would be ideal as a newbie lol cpps takes me a bout 50 mins to get the and i live in crewe so your only a bou 20-30 mins from me so its not to far if you want any more info pm a contact number bud and il see how i can help you out

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Welcome mate,
try calling JUST PAINTBALL >> the " Yellow Banner " top of this page ?
about everything ??

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Number 1 piece of advice, Try before you buy. This is almost essential in paintball as some people dont like/ prefer certain things for example i didnt like how small i4's were on my face so i went with grills. The same goes with markers as some people like single tube spoolies and others like stacked tube poppets.