Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newb in yorkshire

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Ive been looking at the bravo one elite, it looks nearly identical. Yeah I figured that would be the case, any shops you can recommend? Where did you say you play?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Justpaintball at Darlington is where I go. Need to head down this month sometime. Www.justpaintball.co.uk

Sites I use most is pointblank in Darlington near croft race track. And prozone in Annan Scotland.

Yeah it looks similar but not a tippmann lover apart from the tipx which is pretty good. I stick to bt anyday.

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Yeah just been on point blanks website, it looks ace, I think I'll have to take a drive down to the shop and then check out point blank when I have the money

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi, I'm a total newb to paintball but just know I'm gonna love it :) but none of my friends seem particularly interested. So is a long shot but wondered if there's anyone in Yorkshire in the same situation or maybe someone with experience who can teach me a thing or two out on the field?
Welcome to the forums! (y) Best advice I can give you is to not just buy the first gun you see or hear about. Try to get to a walkon and mingle and ask people. Ballers LOVE to show off their kit, and I know if someone approaches me politely and asks, I would have no probs letting you have a shot over the chrono. Be polite and ask about mate, get a good feel for milsim, tournament, magfed markers and make a decision around that.

First things first though, get yourself a decent mask! Thats your most important bit of kit. ;)

Reactions: rockovo and jim lee

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Welcome to the forums! (y) Best advice I can give you is to not just buy the first gun you see or hear about. Try to get to a walkon and mingle and ask people. Ballers LOVE to show off their kit, and I know if someone approaches me politely and asks, I would have no probs letting you have a shot over the chrono. Be polite and ask about mate, get a good feel for milsim, tournament, magfed markers and make a decision around that.

First things first though, get yourself a decent mask! Thats your most important bit of kit. ;)
Thanks for the advice :)

Reactions: Bolter

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Hiya guys!
I'm Daniel from Wakefield, and I'm also newbie. If you'll be planning going out please let me know and I'll be happy to join you :)
Hi Daniel,

Where do you plan on playing? I'd be up for meeting up for a game, we can be amateurs together lol

Reactions: rockovo

rockovo

Nov 17, 2014
Wakefield
Hi Daniel,

Where do you plan on playing? I'd be up for meeting up for a game, we can be amateurs together lol
lol, cool :)
heh, didn't find any particular place I would prefer yet. Think best would be to start with walk on as someone mentioned. I'm not bothered at this point whether it'll be indoor or outdoor, etc. So far I found Yorkshire Paintball Centre that does walkons in our area, they do them on every last Sunday each month so closest will be 30th November. I'm working that day but should be able to get a swap..

Reactions: jim lee